- 0 kr
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.
Lightspeed presents Zulu 3 - the most comfortable, most durable headset they have ever made!
It is with great excitement that we announce that our new Zulu 3 ANR headset has earned Aviation Consumer's 2017 Editor's Choice Award, citing its comfort, quality, and value. It's clear that the enhanced comfort and durability of our new Zulu 3 headset — layered on top of the remarkable quieting, audio fidelity, and advanced features the Zulu line has always been known for — has hit a sweet spot with pilots and publishers alike. Because they don't accept advertising revenue, Aviation Consumer is considered an unbiased, and therefore highly credible, source of information on the latest aviation products.
What makes the Zulu 3 superior to its competitors?
- More comfortable
- Performance ear seals are tapered to provide a more natural fit, for greater comfort and stability
- Plush ear seals provide 20% more surface area than its leading competitor, for a better seal around glasses frames and a more comfortable distribution of side pressure
- Larger cup cavity provides 50% more space for your ears, allowing the entire ear to fit comfortably inside, while preventing the pain caused by seals pressing against the edge of the ear
- More durable
- New rugged cables built around a Kevlar core deliver more strength and flexibility with less weight than standard cables
- Nearly 100% of the headset is made from stainless steel and magnesium
- Magnesium ear cups are both strong and light, while delivering superior high-frequency noise attenuation
- More clarity
- The Dual Aperture Disc microphone provides greater noise cancellation for clearer, more intelligible communications
- Exclusive, user-adjustable mic gain helps balance loud and soft voices in a multi-headset environment
- Front Row Center (FRC), stereo cross-feed technology, and redesigned speakers deliver crisp, rich audio and unparalleled music fidelity
Technical Specifications of Zulu.3:
- General - Battery power supply 3V / two AA batteries / Weight approx. 14.6 oz. (including ear seals and mic boom) / Panel aircraft 8-40 VDC
- Headphone - Transducer 40mm moving coil / frequency response 20 Hz-20 kHz nominal impedance @ 1 kHz
- Microphone - Transducer principle noise-canceling electret / frequency response 200 Hz-6000 Hz / maximum SPL 114 dB / operating voltage 8V-16V DC
- Bluetooth Enabled Phone - yes
- Bluetooth Streaming Music - yes
This version is: Lightspeed Zulu 3 with battery box, straight Kevlar core cable and twin plugs - most GA used.
Delivery includes: Lightspeed Zulu 3 Headset (battery box, straight Kevlar core cable, twin plugs), Carrying Case, Cell Phone / Music Patch Cords, Cord Clip, 2x AA Batteries, Windscreen, Manual.