- 0 kr
Nu har Garmin utvecklat sin D2 klocka så den är bättre än den tidigare.
Garanti 2 år.
With the D2 Bravo Garmin presents the evolution of wrist-worn portable navigation!
- Thinner, lighter, more evolved GPS pilot watch design
- Features METAR screen for the latest aviation weather information
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons enabled by a worldwide airport database
- Scratch-resistant optical sapphire lens and crisp color display
- Baro-adjustable altimeter, HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, various timers and alerts plus wireless control for Garmin VIRB action cameras
First, Garmin invented wrist-worn portable navigation. Then, with the D2 Bravo pilot watch, we took the idea a step further - combining even more capability and features in an elegant design that is lighter, thinner, more connected and simpler to use in todays busy cockpit environments.
With streamlined mode selection, a crisp color display, enhanced graphics, added wireless connectivity options and an easy-to-access METAR screen for weather information at a glance, the D2 Bravo is a true GPS-based flight system in a wrist-worn configuration. Think of it as a pragmatic backup navigation tool that doubles as a stylish, highly accurate timepiece that any pilot or aviation enthusiast would be proud to wear anywhere, anytime.
Every pilot needs a backup plan, and the Garmin D2 Bravo is a smart one. It boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting and a 3-axis compass with HSI course indication. Theres a premium sapphire lens that offers superior hardness and scratch resistance. Plus, the bright, extra-crisp, full-color Garmin Chroma Display features LED backlighting for great visibility in all lighting conditions. With its distinctive leather strap (or included black rubber watchband), stainless steel bezel and reinforced composite housing, the D2 Bravos stylish good looks promise extra-rugged durability as well.
Lägg till en bevakning så meddelar vi dig så snart varan är i lager igen.